Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Hitting The Jackpot



I never bet on a horse in my life and I've never bought a lottery ticket.  But on the way home from work this evening I started imagining all the things I could buy with that $550 million Powerball jackpot. I could buy my own jet and hire a pilot and go anywhere I wanted without any hassle.  I could travel the world.  Heck, I could buy a house and live anywhere I wanted.  But you know what I'd really like to do? You know that TV show "Diners, Drive-ins and Dives"?  I'd love to go to all those great places to eat and try all those great barbecues and spaghetti dishes and go to all those sandwich shops and hamburger joints and eat all that stuff that's fast fried and deep fried and home fried.  Man, I was getting real hungry just thinking about it.  I checked my wallet and I had two bucks and some change.  Enough for that Powerball ticket.  So I decided to pull in to the first place I came to and buy the winning ticket.  But I couldn't stop thinking about all that food I was going to eat once I won the jackpot.  Then I saw it.  I pulled in and bought a "Big Mac".    

1 comment:

Caleb said...

I heard that you have a better chance to be attacked by a vending machine than winning the $550 Million. Also you have a better chance of being elected president than winning!