Sunday, April 21, 2013

Mr. President..."SHUT THE DOOR".



Mr. President, I have a grandson that is the same age and looks a lot like the little boy in this picture.  He and I do not have Secret Service protection for the rest of our lives.

Mr. President, you said in your weekly radio address, "Americans refuse to be terrorized".

Mr. President, I am an American and I am terrorized.

Mr. President, I don't need to be told that I have courage.  I guess it's a nice topic for your weekly speech, but here's what I wish you had said.  I wish you had said, "I'm going to spend the rest of my time in office deporting amateur Jihadists who claim life under infidel rule is torture".

Mr President, there's something else you've got to do.  Otherwise, deportation will be just a waste of time.  Here's a hint.  Terrorism is a function of immigration.  You need to stop the flow of "misguided" Muslims coming to this country.    Terrorists do not come in to this country on parachutes in the night or land by boat on a deserted beach.  For the most part they arrive here legally and in broad daylight.  They come through the front door which is held wide open by you folks in Washington so that colleges can profit from the foreign student business and politicians can profit from the minority vote business. 

Mr. President..."SHUT THE DOOR".  You do that and the chances will be greatly reduced that someone with a white baseball cap on backwards will sit a black backpack full of explosives down on the sidewalk behind my grandson.  Then I won't need to refuse to be terrorized.

Inspired by "Sultan Knish" 

No comments: