Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Make Up My Mind

I was so looking forward to the day West Virginia turned into the West Indies.  According to all the "experts", global warming was going to turn my state into a Caribbean paradise (if I lived long enough).  But according to the latest data from NASA, it ain't gonna happen.  Nope, just the opposite. It seems that when you burn all this nasty West Virginia coal we got and it makes all that CO2 gas, the planet is gonna get colder instead of hotter.

So this afternoon I did the only thing a sensible guy could do.  I took all those Bermuda shorts I bought and exchanged them for a bunch of thermal underwear.  Then I traded in my new dune buggy for a snowmobile.  I was thinking of getting a cabana for the pool I just had installed but maybe I'll buy an igloo instead.  Then I'll stock the pool with fish, drill some holes and ice fish year round right in the back yard. Anyone got any suggestions on a good high powered rifle for when all the polar bears show up?

You think I'm kidding, don't ya.  Not a bit.  You can read all the details at "Natural News".

   

No comments: