Thursday, August 7, 2014

Sleep Tight...Not


OK.  Explain to me again how the system works and why I should feel safe when I go to sleep tonight.

I want to fly from Chicago to Boston.  But I have to go through airport security before I can board my flight. You know, show my photo ID, empty all my pockets, take off my shoes, and go through an x-ray scanner. And if the scanner sounds the alarm I have to step aside and be patted down or possibly strip searched no matter who I am.  And if I don't cooperate, a bunch of TSA folks are gonna jump all over me and haul me off to jail.  Remember, this is to fly within the United States because a bunch of terrorists from outside the United States flew a bunch of planes into a bunch of buildings and killed a lot of people on September 11, 2001.

Now, here's the scary-keep-you-up-all-night part.  The key phrase to remember before watching this video is "TERRORISTS FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES"...

No comments: