Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Think About It


My computer is a Google Chromebook.  My tablet is a Google Nexus 7.  My smartphone is a Google Nexus 4.  My web browser is Google Chrome.  I bought my Google tablet and smartphone at the online Google Play Store along with about 200 apps.  I store all my documents, photos and videos in the cloud on Google Drive.  I listen to all my favorite music on Google Play.  I have an account with YouTube (a subsidiary of Google) and my email account is Google Gmail.  Because I have a Gmail account I use Google Plus for social networking which allows me to do Google “Hangouts” rather than Skype.  And I recently bought Google Chromecast which turned my “dumb” TV into a “smart” TV.

Hmmm.  I wonder what would happen if I legally changed my name to… 


No comments: