Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Just A Suggestion

Have you heard about all them congressional investigations up there in Washington?  No, no, no, not that Watergate thing.  That's was all over and done with years ago.  I'm talking about the one where the Internal Revenue Service did some shady targeting of conservative groups back in 2011.  Now the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee has asked the current head of the IRS for emails from Louis Lerner's computer when she was Director of the IRS back in 2011. When the committee asked for the possible incriminating emails they were told by the IRS there had been a convenient computer crash back then and all the emails were lost forever.  

Come on.  Gimme a break.

I've been doing emails since way before 2011 and my computer has crashed several times and I've never lost a single email.  I use Gmail.  If the IRS has, in fact, lost all those emails, here's my suggestion.  Require the IRS to use Gmail.  And if they have another crash?  Just call Larry over there at Google.  He keeps a copy of everything, just like the NSA.   

No comments: