Saturday, June 7, 2014

Very Dismayed

I don't much care for Democrat Senator Dianne Feinstein, so I had to chuckle when she badmouthed her buddy Obama for not informing her and the rest of the members of the Senate Intelligence Committee that he planned to swap five Guantanamo prisoners for an Army deserter being held by the Taliban in Afghanistan. She said the Obama administration broke the law by not informing her committee of the prisoner swap and that she was "very dismayed" with the President's actions.

Okay.  Let me get this straight.  I'm going eighty miles an hour in a fifty-five mile zone.  The motorcycle cop pulls me over and informs me I was speeding and breaking the law.  He then says he's "very dismayed", gets back on his bike and rides off.

I wonder how fast I'll be going the next time I'm driving through that fifty-five mile an hour zone?  

No comments: