Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Me And My Neighbor

Golf:  Better For Your Health


Bill and I have been neighbors for thirty years. 
He’s a dyed in the wool Democrat.  I’m a dyed in the wool Republican.   
He thinks Barak Obama is the greatest president since Franklin Delano Roosevelt.  I think Ronald Reagan was the greatest president since Abraham Lincoln. 
He tells me a “good read” is Eugene Robinson.  I tell him to read George F. Will.
He says his favorite blog is the Daily Kos.  I tell him mine is Holy Coast.
He thinks Keith Olbermann deserves an Emmy Award.  I think Bill O’Reilly does. 
He tells me “tea parties” are for little girls.  I tell him The Tea Party is for true patriots.
He's an Atheist.  I'm a Christian. 
Bill owns a gun and knows how to use it.  So do I. 
We play golf together every chance we get.

No comments: