Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Thin Ice

Suprised, Sad and Scared
(Don't miss any links.)
I had some spare time on my hands this morning and found an interesting post on “Politico”.
In the article Joe Scarborough suggested I check out the “Tides Foundation” to see just how thin a layer of ice Glenn Beck skates on every day.

I’m assuming Mr. Scarborough was alluding to the lead article, "Tides Supports a National Dialogue on Tolerance".

So, I read it.

At the bottom of the article was a list of credits for the photos in the header of the article.  "The Beatitudes Society" was listed as one of the credits.  I don't know why, but...

Suprise, Suprise, Suprise !!!

I went to the “Beatitudes Society” homepage and clicked on their blog.
Sad, Sad, Sad !!!
Again, I don't know why, but another posting caught my eye.
Scary, Scary, Scary !!!
Don’t let  Joe’s mom see this stuff.

No comments: