Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Me And Bill

Bill and I have been neighbors for thirty years.
He's a dyed in the wool Democrat.
I'm a dyed in the wool Republican.
He thinks Barack Obama is the greatest president since Franklin D. Roosevelt.
I think Ronald Reagan was the greatest president since Abraham Lincoln.
He thinks a "good read" is Eugene Robinson.
I tell him to read George F. Will.
He says his favorite blog is the "Daily Kos".
I tell him mine is "Legal Insurrection".
He thinks Al Sharpton deserves an Emmy Award.
I think Bill O'Reilly does.
He tells me "tea parties" are for little girls.
I tell him the "Tea Party" is for true patriots.
He's an atheist.
I'm a Christian.
He's black.
I'm white.
He voted for Obama November 6.
I voted for Romney.
We play golf together every chance we get.   

No comments: