Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Cash For Trash

Cash For Trash!  That's an accurate description of the salary being paid to Lori Montgomery by The Washington Post to write (and I use the term loosely) about "U.S. economic policy and the federal budget".  I'm referring to Ms. Montgomery's recent hatchet job on Paul Ryan, Republican nominee for Vice President.  I have also read Keith Hennessey's Real Clear Politics article defending Mr. Ryan.  In both articles, each time I read a reference to "Simpson-Bowles" I couldn't help but smile (Alan Simpson and Erskine Bowles were the co-chairs for President Obama's failed National Commission on Fiscal Responsibility and Reform).

The reason for my smiles?  Watch the following and remember...Erskine Bowles is a Democrat and was White House Chief of Staff for President Clinton.

        

No comments: