Thursday, October 11, 2012

And The Loser Is...

I've been reading a lot of commentary the last few days about how bad Paul Ryan is going to beat Joe Biden in the Vice Presidential debate.  The consensus is "the sheriff"  is going to be way too slow on the draw. I tend to agree. One reporter asked Mr. Biden if his strategy was going to be "rope-a-dope", referring to Mohammed Ali's fight strategy against George Foreman.  Another reporter picked up on the comment and said Joe's performance would be more like a "dope on a rope".  Then I read that during an interview ABC News asked President Obama his take on the debate.  The President said, "Joe just needs to be Joe".  I nearly fell out of my chair laughing.  Mr. President, "Smokin' Joe should take a dive".

But then it hit me.  Obama wants Biden to loose.  No, really.  Stop and think about it.  If Joe Biden beats Paul Ryan in the debate, what a punch in the old Obama ego.  

Imagine Berry seeing this tomorrow...   

                        Biden won!                                                 Obama lost!

No comments: