Friday, June 15, 2012

Body Parts

I like Juan Williams.  He's on Fox News every now and then.  I like him because he's got backbone.  Anyone who is as left leaning as he is and who would walk into the Fox studios and sit on a panel of regular Fox News talking heads has got to have backbone.  He's also the one who stood up to NPR after they fired him from his long time analyst job for giving his honest opinion about riding on the same airplane with Muslims.  He made the comment on a show at Fox News.  NPR said his remarks were inappropriate but you don't have to be a brain surgeon to figure out the real reason for the termination.


But, Mr. Williams has some other body parts that I don't care for.  For one, he's got "snobby elbows".  As a matter of fact, he hit Michelle Malkin with one of them on the Sean Hannity show Wednesday evening.  They were discussing intelligence leaks at the White House and Juan took exception to a comment made by Ms. Malkin and said, "I'll tell you what Michelle, I'm a real reporter, I'm not a blogger".


Mr. Williams, let me tell you something.  I'm a blogger.  I may not have the thousands of readers you have as a reporter and I may not get the thousands of hits Michelle gets on her blog, but I'm still proud of the 80 or so hits a day I get on my blog.  It's a real kick in the pants knowing that there are folks all the way from here to Australia who like to read the crazy things I post.


Another body part I don't like is Juan's nose.  It seems to be bent out of shape all the time and it's brown.  No,no,no...I'm not making some raunchy racial reference to the color of his skin.  I'm talking about the brown stuff on the end of it.  Nuff said.


I've never met Mr. Williams, but I'm guessing he's a pretty nice guy.  He's just been rubbing elbows with too many "condescending elitist" Democrats AND Republicans lately and he should just get rid of the snobby (or as Michelle would say "snotty") elbows and wipe the brown stuff off his bent out of shape nose.


And one more thing.  He should read the statistics.  They all say the future looks a lot brighter for bloggers than it does for reporters.  


On second thought, maybe he already has.


Inspired by "Michelle Malkin" and "Sean Hannity"

No comments: