Enough is enough already and I don't even live there. Let's just change the subject.
OK, if you don't want to change the subject completely, let's just change it a little. We'll keep on talking about Wisconsin, only we'll come from a slightly different direction.
1. Butter substitutes are not allowed to be served in state prisons. Wow. The dairy lobby must be quite strong in Madison.
2. It is illegal to kiss on a train. And I suppose you're also going to tell me you can't text while driving a car.
3. Limburger cheese making not only requires a cheese making license, it requires a MASTERS cheese making license. Do you need a license to drive a car?
4. The government may not prohibit manual flushed urinals. But they had better prohibit recall elections in the future after all the taxpayer money they spent on this one.
5. It is illegal to throw rocks at a railroad car. But it's legal for politicians to throw rocks at each other, male or female.
6. Livestock have the right-of-way on public roads. And teachers have the right to write their own doctor's excuses.
7. No male is allowed to be in a state of arousal in public. Except union bosses.
8. It is illegal to play checkers in public. But you can play all the games you want in the State House.
9. If one is thought of as offensive looking, it is illegal for him to be in public during the day. But Mr. Barrett can be seen in public day or night.
10. If this is enough Wisconsin news for you, turn off all electronic devices. Then make sure you go to the polls on Tuesday and...
VOTE AGAINST THE RECALL !!!
Inspired by "Weird Facts"