Friday, June 22, 2012

Too Smart

I was in the supermarket the other day walking down the aisle with all the bottled waters.  I was amazed at how many different brands, sizes and flavors there were to choose from these days.  I remembered when I first saw a bottle of water for sale in the store.  I said to myself, "Who would be stupid enough to pay for a bottle of water when you can get it for free right out of the faucet at home?


I'm looking at all the different brands on the shelves and all of a sudden one in particular caught my eye.  The label said "Smart Water".  Really?  I didn't know there was such a thing as smart water.  I didn't know all the rest of the bottles on the shelves were not so smart.  Then again, maybe "Smart Water" means that if you drink it it will make you smarter.  I'll admit there are a lot of people who could use a drink of "Smart Water" every now and then.


But what about people like me who are already smart and don't need to drink "Smart Water"?  I don't need to be any smarter than I already am.  I don't want want to be any smarter than I already am.  It's very stressful being smart all the time.  Hmmmm...I wounder if anyone makes "Dumb Water"?  A sip of something like that sure would be refreshing for smart folks like me.


P.S.  I know what you're thinking and the answer is "No".  I also don't need no more handsome and no more muscle. Especially at my age.  See "Profile Picture".





1 comment:

Mrs4444 said...

Okay, now you don't know me from Adam (or Eve) so you're going to have to trust me when I tell you this, but I once had a student who moved to Florida with his family, who started a water business. Now, I know what he told me to be true, because after he moved, I Googled and found the website for said water business. Believe it or not (and you'll have to, because you won't find the website if you look tonight), but the product was called "SexWaterWow." Apparently, it wasn't as successful as they'd dreamed it would be.haha