Thursday, June 14, 2012

One More Topping

I'm not much into gourmet foods.  Maybe because I'm over 65 and on a fixed income.  Be that as it may, I'm sitting in a gourmet frozen yogurt shop tagging along with some teenage grand children of mine and I just finished eating some yogurt.  Don't get me wrong, what I just ate was quite good.  But I'm sitting here asking myself, "Why did I just pay nearly ten bucks a pound for frozen yogurt?  I mean, come on, frozen yogurt is frozen yogurt, gourmet or no gourmet, right?  Alright, I'm just kidding.  I know why I just spent too much money on a frozen dessert.  It's the toppings, stupid.  There were 33 different toppings to choose from and I didn't choose.  Yup, I smothered a little bit of yogurt with a whole bunch of everything on the counter.  


Like I said, it was quite good.  But I was somewhat disappointed.  There should have been 34 toppings...


NO BACON !!!!

No comments: