Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Too Late, All Over, Done Deal

What this country needs is a military coup.  No, I'm not crazy.  Just look at the chart below.  Seventy-five percent of Americans have confidence in our military and less than half that many have confidence in the presidency or the US Supreme Court.  And as for the Congress, they're dirt bag last on the list and scrapping the bottom of the barrel with only 13% of the people having confidence in them.  So I figure the outfit that ought to be running this country is the one in which the people have the most confidence.  And it appears to be the military by a long shot compared to the three branches of the federal government.

I even talked to my neighbor about my idea yesterday.  He said, "Yea, but after the coup happens, the people aren't gonna have that much confidence in the military anymore".  I said, "I know, but by that time it'll be too late, all over, done deal".   










Inspired by "Gallup"

No comments: